November was such a busy month! I went on my first business trip, settled into my new job, and of course all the Thanksgiving festivities. It is officially the holiday and I am beyond excited. My apartment is something Buddy the Elf would definitely approve of. This month is going to be just as crazy, if not more so than last month, but I am excited to see what it brings. It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Here’s what I hope to get done this month:
- Finish school strong. I only have a little over a week left in my last grad school course. This course has been a killer so here’s hoping I can pull it off!
- Spread Christmas cheer. For me, that means Christmas cards (and my general Buddy like demeanor). Maybe you’ll be lucky enough to get one.
- Get consistent. I am the worst at taking medication as prescribed or even taking a vitamin (that I know my body could use). Time to get that daily dose of vitamin M.
- Learn some trivia. Since it’s the holiday season, I am going to learn the holidays of the major religions:Christianity (protestant and catholic), Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, plus non-religious major US and global holidays. AND I’ll be learning the capitals of North, Central, and South America.
- Create a morning routine Not that I have the evening down. Let’s see how the morning shapes up.
- Increase productivity. Italian is on the back-burner for now, so I am going to work on my productivity instead. I’m going to do one productive thing every day as soon as I get home from work. Be that unloading my dishwasher, vacuuming, or client work. No dinner or TV time until I have accomplished something.
- Soda challenge. My hydration game is strong. Let’s lower my caffeine game. No soda after 8PM!
- Move my feet. This month, I wanted to do a run or other event for charity. I missed the boat on The Trail of Lights Fun Run, but I’ll be doing Lights sof Love instead! Support my fundraising goal!
A look at last month:
- Get to chatting. ✅
- Learn a new recipe. ✅ My Friendsgiving was a huge success. I made corn casserole and a slew of other things.
- Get those steps in. ❌
- Learn some trivia. ✅ I learn all the state capitals and order of the Presidents.
- Create an evening routine. ✅
- Finish Duolingo. ❌ This is being backburner-ed until 2017.
- Hydrate. ✅ My new water bottle did the trick you guys.
- Collect can goods. ✅ Thanks to all my friends who brought cans for Friendsgiving!