If you have been with me on The Ways of K journey, then you know I am currently reading Lean In. Before Lean In, I read and reviewed Adulting by Kelly William Brown. I’m the first person to admit that I am not great at keeping up with my reading. Which is fairly ironic since reading was best subject through school. Because of this, I have a list of books waiting for me to read them.
- How To Make Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie
- Leave Your Mark – Aliza Litch
- How to Walk in High Heels – Camilla Morton
- Why Not Me? – Mindy Kaling
- Coming Up Roses- Cath Kidston
- Who Moved My Cheese? – Spencer Johnson
- Yes Please – Amy Poehler
- Modern Romance- Aziz Ansari (I saw him speak about his book last week, it was amazing)
- Get a Financial Life: Personal Finances in Your 20s and 30s – Beth Kobliner
- Intuitive Eating – Evelyn Tribole + Elyse Resch
- Going Off Script – Giuliana Rancic
- What Would Audrey Do? – Pamela Keogh
I also have some books I’ll be reading in my IMC graduate courses. Bonus fact: I am currently working (not very hard) on writing a book of my own. I know the direction I want to go but not the length. I’ll give you guys more details as the project progresses. Maybe one day it will be on your lists.
What books do you think I should add to the list? Any social media or PR books that you think are must-reads? Tell me in the comment section below or on Twitter.